With over 50 years of combined experience, the team at Millennium Fire Protection work hard to uphold the standards set by the accreditations which we have achieved. This is because we understand that, in the fire protection industry, competency and quality of service are two core considerations when selecting a fire safety contractor.
Here is a list of accreditations that we have picked up over the years:
- Full Member of the Independent Fire & Engineering Distributors Association (IFEDA)
- Member the Electrical Contractors Association (ECA) – membership number 106642
- BAFE registered Company for Scheme SP101/ST104 for the Contract Maintenance of Portable Fire Extinguishers – certificate number SP101/ST104-1178
- Member of the UK Trades Confederation – membership number 108865
- Quality Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 9001: 20015 and have been assessed by Independent European Certification – certificate number 441314
- Registered Part P approved company, enabling self-certification of notifiable domestic electrical work – certificate number EPP2372
- Member of Constructionline (a UK government certification service) – registration number 124135
- Accredited under CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme)
- AICO approved installer
If you would like to learn more about the accreditations which Millennium Fire Protection have picked up over the years, then don’t hesitate to get in touch.